The mission of KFP is to help our clients develop, implement and deliver sustainable agricultural and market-based projects and programs by working with beneficiaries and counterparts to attain success.
Respect to the land and people of the Kingdom of Cambodia, we encourage the progress of our valuable people.
Our priority is to meet the requirements of our clients, by satisfying and ensuring the success and future of our clients. We maintain high levels of trust and integrity in our performance as we value excellence.
Committed to excellence and community service.
Promoting decent work for all
Child Skills Development
Research, Programme/Project Design and Evaluation
Information Communication Technology and Software Development
New Training Courses Available
Business Planning For Agricultural Cooperatives
- Able to describe about business concept, operating processes, and risks management
- Ability to do market assessment
- Ability to plan the business operations following the GDA's Business Planning Templates
Fostering Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- Better understand on entrepreneurial mindset and characteristics
- Ability to develop and select the best business idea
- Ability to plan for business operations and management
- Able to do situation analysis using variety of business tools
- Discuss and able to formulate the values, vision, mission, and goal for any business organization.
- Able to develop performance indicators and plan of actions
- Able to analyze associated risks and develop mitigation measures
Financial Education for the poor
- set financial goals and explain how to reach them
- explain how to cope with irregular income and expenses
- identify ways to expand a business effectively